ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Ear.java Jar.java Zip.java
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:03:07 GMT
> ehatcher@apache.org wrote:
> >   +    /**
> >   +     * Adds zipfileset.
> >   +     *
> >   +     * @param fs
> >   +     */
> >        public void addArchives(ZipFileSet fs) {
> >            // We just set the prefix for this fileset, and pass it up.
> >            // Do we need to do this? LH
>
> Don't you want some description of fs?

Yes.  I'm trying to catch these.  IDEA is automatically adding the @params
for new Javadoc blocks. Its hard for me to bring myself to duplicate what
was just said above though.  I'll fix this one and others that I create.

Will <javadoc> complain if they are missing?  Or I'm assuming Checkstyle
would?

Thanks,
    Erik