ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Chin" <ap...@versionablestore.com>
Subject Re: ANTLR task for ANT
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:48:31 GMT
Ant development team,

While using the antlr optional task I ran across some limitations.  In
particular, I needed to be able to use the -glib option to specify a super
grammar.  With the blessing of Stephane and Erik, I decided to improve the
antlr task by updating the attributes.

I have attached the diffs for the source file change, documentation change,
and test case changes, as well as one additional file needed for the new
unit test cases.  Please consider these for inclusion in the core ant
product.

Thanks,
--Steve

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephane Bailliez
To: Stephen Chin ; emeade@geekfarm.org ; sbailliez@apache.org
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 8:35 AM
Subject: RE: ANTLR task for ANT

Stephen,

I apologize for the late reply. Your change are very positive and you have
my +1 for this.
Keep in mind however that we are close to Ant 1.5 release so it might not be
in this release but in 1.6.

Please send your cvs diff -u in ant-dev as soon as possible (with updated
documentation as well ;-)

cheers,

Stephane