ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Subelements and logging
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2002 19:17:15 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dominique Devienne" <DDevienne@lgc.com>
To: "'Ant Developers List'" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 2:11 PM
Subject: RE: Subelements and logging

> PS: By the way, anyone using JDK 1.4 might be interested to know JDK
> 1.4.0_01 is out, and fixes important bugs, notably two that affected
> debugging of threaded applications.

just went to get it to build up my new laptop, but Sun dont want to give it
to me
"The part of our site you have requested is down for scheduled maintenance.
Please try again after 4:00 PM, June 8, Pacific Time. "

I know implementing 98% availability is about half the price of 99.999%, but
if you are a hardware vendor trying to sell high uptime servers, and dev
tools to the dev community, you ought stay up more at weekends ...

-Steve