ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant Diagnostics.java Main.java
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:55:42 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: <sbailliez@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 7:10 PM
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant
Diagnostics.java Main.java

> sbailliez    2002/06/28 16:10:03
>
>   Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant Tag: ANT_15_BRANCH
>                         Diagnostics.java Main.java
>   Log:
>   My sincere apologies to Erik and Steve for officially ruining completely
the layout on page 27...

Just hurry up and get your changes to <xslt>/<style> done ASAP!!!!!  We go
to press next week, and it sure would be nice to be 100% accurate in our
task reference on the 1.5 tasks/elements/attributes :))

I've already pushed through last minutes changes for the -diagnostics stuff,
and the attributes Stefan and Diane made (MatchingTask and <pathconvert>).

No more touching externally facing stuff, please.

    Erik