ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject CVS ready for commits
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:53:23 GMT
The Ant CVS Tree is ready for commits.

I faced a few issues while merging the 1.5 branch:

* Don't know if I have performed the merge of XDoclet's
  TaskTagHandler.java properly

* Please cross check the merge of XMLCatalog.java
  The testEmptyCatalog fails for me and hence I have added
  this test to "testsThatFail" in build.xml.  Please
  take a look.

* Please cross check the junitreport.html doc.

I will now be uploading the Beta3 build to
jakarta.apache.org.  I will make an announcement as
soon as the distribution is ready for downloads.

Cheers,
Magesh