ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ara Abrahamian" <>
Subject RE: XDoclet stability was Re: more undocumented attrs
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 19:15:48 GMT
> > As related to this. Your on their development lists - can you tell
> when
> > they are going to stabilize the API?
> I'm just a casual observer at this point, as there was far too much
> going on with their codebase for me to deal with :)
> I will be back into it after they release their new version.
> Doesn't the CVS version of XDoclet have serious issues with Gump and
> classpaths?

Serious? Not AFAIK. The only thing I've seen mentioned in this list is
that xdoclet modules should only be loaded from taskdef's classpath, not
system classpath. If you follow that rule then you have no problems.
I've seen a message saying Gump is properly setup too.

> Ara - whats the status of this (if its still an issue, that is)?

No. We're fixing docs, fixing bugs and making last polishes.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message