ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Change in 1.5 release plans (Was: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant RuntimeConfigurable.java UnknownElement.java)
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2002 21:53:06 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>

> Speaking of "future" - what is the time table for future Ant 1.5 betas or
> final release?

Any objections to preponing the release by a week?

June 22: Make distro available to ant-dev as a preview
and call for vote for distro to be adopted as 1.5 final.

June 25: Assuming vote passes, release 1.5 final.

I do not think we need any more betas as very few
issues have been raised on beta2 and Stefan has also
been creating interim 'betas' and has been testing them
in Gump anyway.

>     Erik

Cheers,
Magesh