ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Re: junit task and system properties
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 04:40:33 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: "Ant Developers List" <>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 02:35
Subject: Re: junit task and system properties

> I've got nested sysproperty elements, but the issue turned out to be that
> under jdk1.4 on linux, System.getProperties().keySet() didn't return the
> complete key set, only the ones that were added recently, not the
> 'defaults', e.g. user.home, java.home etc.

What, you mean java1.4 changed underlying behaviour? Now there is a
surprise. I just found code wouldnt build this pm because the interface
java.applet.AppletContext went and added three new abstract methods that I
had to stub out. I didnt think it was usually acceptable to do things like
that, changing well known interfaces. Certainly in COM-land c'est interdit.
But no, not here in the 'better' world of java.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message