ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/perforce P4Add.java P4Base.java P4Change.java P4Counter.java P4Delete.java P4Edit.java P4Label.java P4Reopen.java P4Revert.java P4Submit.java P4Sync.java
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:53:35 GMT
>   the P4 set. I'm reverting erik's 'ignore' rating because the taskdefs
for the tasks were in the perforce.html man page; people could have used
them even if they were (accidentally?) left out of build.properties

Well, if they are doc'd, they should be in defaults.properties.  Otherwise
the user would get an error trying to use the task unless manually
<taskdef>'d.

My original questions about these was really: Are these deprecated and
non-useful?  Or should we just add their definitions to defaults.properties?

So, lets add them to defaults.properties, unless there is some reason not
to.  Any objections?

    Erik