ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/proposal/xdocs/src/org/apache/tools/ant/xdoclet TaskTagsHandler.java
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:27:29 GMT
I strongly encourage applying patches to proposals
to CVS HEAD as they do not impact release of 1.5.

Cheers,
Magesh

*  He who won't take responsibility for his   *
*  mistakes is usually the first one to point *
*  a finger at someone else's.                *
----- Original Message -----
From: <ehatcher@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 9:25 PM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-ant/proposal/xdocs/src/org/apache/tools/ant/xdoclet
TaskTagsHandler.java

> ehatcher    2002/06/05 18:25:46
>
>   Modified:    proposal/xdocs/src/org/apache/tools/ant/xdoclet Tag:
>                         ANT_15_BRANCH TaskTagsHandler.java
>   Log:
>   substantial refactoring - replacing home-grown logic that attempted to
mimic IntrospectionHelper's rules with the actual use of
IntrospectionHelper. This has the unfortunate side-effect of forcing more
dependencies.  For example, I had to add JAR files for ANTLR, JDepend, and
StarTeam.

>   In other words - the attributes and elements picked up should now be
even more accurate.