ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: more undocumented attrs
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:26:59 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephane Bailliez" <sbailliez@apache.org>

> None of them. Internal/Testing use only. This will break the reporting
> otherwise.
>
> btw maybe we should use something like @ant.internal=true ?

Maybe we should only expose setters that could function as XML attributes
that really should be!  :))

But we have a fall-back in the proposal/xdocs right now,
@ant.[attribute|element] ignore="true" and those attributes are not fed to
the XDoclet template.

On a related note, I'm still using the old XDoclet and have not upgraded.
Upgrading will require lots of refactoring because the API changed.  I'll
bite that bullet after 1.5 is released and we can then start seriously
discussing how to go about auto-generating docs, which, again, will likely
have an impact on how we write tasks to some extent.

    Erik