ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Curt Arnold" <carn...@houston.rr.com>
Subject Re: XML file manipulation task for Ant?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:53:27 GMT

knut.wannheden@paranor.ch wrote:
> try the XMLTask referenced on the "External Tools and Tasks" page
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/external.html) or the <Xinclude> task
> recently submitted to this list under the topic "[SUBMIT] Xinclude task".

XMLTask?  If  you mean the xslt/style task
(http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTasks/style.html?), then I'd agree
with you, if you mean something else, I have no clue what you are talking
about.

The patch task might be a little simpler to use if you are always making the
exact same modification to the exact same file.  However, it would require a
patch executable on your path.