ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Curt Arnold" <>
Subject Re: XML file manipulation task for Ant?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:53:27 GMT
Everitt, Andrew [] wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a way to manipulate XML files in Ant? wrote:
> try the XMLTask referenced on the "External Tools and Tasks" page
> ( or the <Xinclude> task
> recently submitted to this list under the topic "[SUBMIT] Xinclude task".

XMLTask?  If  you mean the xslt/style task
(, then I'd agree
with you, if you mean something else, I have no clue what you are talking

The patch task might be a little simpler to use if you are always making the
exact same modification to the exact same file.  However, it would require a
patch executable on your path.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message