ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject [Vote] New Committer - Bruce Atherton
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:05:58 GMT
Hi,

I would like to nominate Bruce "Selector" Atherton <bruce@callenish.com>
as a committer for Ant.  He has contributed a solid implementation for
the newly introduced Selectors functionality in Ant 1.5.  He has been
flooding us with patches in his quest to make this feature flawless,
even though it was introduced only in the beta stage.

I believe his exhibition of skills and commitment are solid reasons
to get him on board, so that he can commit his own patches as well
as share the workload of committing others' :-)

Send in your votes.  Let me start with my +1.

Cheers,
Magesh