ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject ant 1.3 in java web services dev pack?
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2002 18:54:27 GMT
this is a typo, right
http://java.sun.com/features/2002/06/wspack.html

a.. The Apache Ant build tool 1.3 for platform-independent build
management -- Ant also offers an alternative way to deploy applications

Further down, we see " Apache Ant 1.4.1: Build Management", so maybe we are
mostly ok, but I fear a sudden surge in 'Ant doesnt work on XP' support
calls, and the usual 'I get <condition> not defined errors' from users with
multiple ant versions. The price of success, I suppose.

Maybe I should d/l the pack and take a look at what it comes with.

-steve