ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Build failure on OS X (from anoncvs checkout)
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 08:36:43 GMT
On 22 May 2002, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:

> I'll read around there to maybe find a fix for my "headless
> operation" problem.

so it is unsolvable in the generalcase.  But I figured why the system
thinks I'm running a GUI program when bootstrapping Ant: loading
jaxax.swing.ImageIcon triggers it.  Changing the swing.present test
has done the trick (will be committed in a second).

Most of Ant's testcases pass in the 1.5 branch (including
AvailableTest#test21), JavaEnvUtils fails badly though.  I'll be
looking into it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message