ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Build failure on OS X (from anoncvs checkout)
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 13:32:02 GMT
On Fri, 17 May 2002, Ian McFarland <> wrote:

> Looks like you're running 10.1.2. Probably a useful thing to do on
> at least one test machine (run something older).

Well, this is to my knowledge the only Mac OS X box that is open for
Apache committers.

> One workaround, though, it seems, would be to leave the machine
> logged in to a role account of some sort, that you use for
> testing.

Well, we are talking about a machine in San Francisco (or is it on the
Apple campus?) while I'm sitting in Cologne.  Not exactly as if I
could look at the display to say whether anybody is logged in 8-)

And then I'm not the administrator of the box.

On "normal" Unix systems I'd start a Xvfb on some arbitrary display
number, set my DISPLAY environment and go.

> I'll investigate further once I've had some sleep or something. ;-)

Sure, have a nice weekend 8-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message