ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [JPackage-devel] FW: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 14:22:17 GMT
On 02 May 2002, Nicolas Mailhot <> wrote:

> As I wrote in another thread, that's one line in java-functions list
> of jvms to test if we agree on java-functions use.

Yes, saw it, thanks.

> Could you check the java-function in the jpackage-utils rpm if its
> suitable for ant commit ?

The only problem I see is set_jvm which would need to be modified to
deal with JAVACMD as well.  JAVACMD enables Ant users to run a version
of Java that is different from the one in PATH without setting
JAVA_HOME at the same time.

Oh, and JAVA_HOME=`dirname $java`/.. will probably need some quotes
at least around $java (I'm learning, you see ;-).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message