ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test failing: testReplace(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ReplaceRegExpTest)
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 08:35:06 GMT
On Tue, 28 May 2002, Patrick Heck <patrick.heck@olin.edu> wrote:

> I just did a checkout, build, and build test of ANT_15_BRANCH, and
> the test run failed (pasted below). I am thinking that build.xml
> probably is failing to check for the existance of a regexp package
> before deciding to run the test.

Looks just fine for me.

Have you compiled Ant yourself?  If not, Ant may find a regexp package
when running the tests that has not been present during compilation
(and thus it is missing the implementation classes).

How are you running the tests?  run-single-test will not try to ensure
all requirements for the test have been met.

Stefan