ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failure on OS X (from anoncvs checkout)
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 08:19:51 GMT
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Ian McFarland <ian@neo.com> wrote:

> At the prompting of Steve Loughran, I'm trying to get up to speed on
> stuff here, so I can help out with regressions on OS X.

This is great!

But you certainly shouldn't be the only one dealing with it.  We have
a MacOS X box at the ASF that committers can get access to (and I'll
just now ask for an account on it ;-).

> However, just a plain checkout from cvs had the negative results
> posted at the end of this email.

I.e. the 1.5 branch works, but 1.6alpha doesn't?

I've committed a fix to the 1.5 branch about ten days ago that makes
test21 pass on JDK 1.1 and 1.2.  Maybe this has fixed the test for
Apple's 1.3 VM as well.

Stefan