ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Annoncement text for 1.5beta1
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 07:08:09 GMT
On Thu, 2 May 2002, GOMEZ Henri <hgomez@slib.fr> wrote:

> What's the problem with Regexp :
>
>         if (RegexpUtil.hasFlag(options, MATCH_SINGLELINE)) {
>             cOptions |= RE.MATCH_SINGLELINE;
>
> RE.MATCH_SINGLELINE is unknown against regexp 1.2

Not true, you must be having a different version of regexp in your
CLASSPATH somewhere.  I've just downloaded the tarball for regexp 1.2
and it contains in RE.java

    /**
     * Newlines should match as BOL/EOL (^ and $)
     */
    public static final int MATCH_MULTILINE       = 0x0002;

    /**
     * Consider all input a single body of text - newlines are matched by .
     */
    public static final int MATCH_SINGLELINE      = 0x0004;

Stefan