ant-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject Re: Ant on java 1.4
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 19:21:20 GMT
Stefan,

I did a quick grep and no jakarta or xml project is using target
attribute. In fact many are setting 'classic' compiler in build.xml, so
they'll not even compile with JDK1.4 out of box.

My point is that most people just don't know about this new wonderfull
'feature' of JDK1.4. I didn't know until it bit me.

Costin