ant-dev mailing list archives

From scott <sc...@ragingkegger.com>
Subject ant 1.5 StarTeamLabel task
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 18:16:37 GMT
Has anyone else had problems using the StarTeamLabel task that is included
w/ Ant 1.5?  I get the error below when trying to label a branch in
StarTeam.  Looking at the code for StarTeamLabel on line 148 you can see
that it is not trying to label the existing view, but get a view of the
view at a certain time and then apply a label to that.  If I have
createSnapshotView return the view its passed (so I don't create a view of
a view) I can label fine though.

thanks
scott

A view can only be modified from its current configuration.
        at
com.starbase.starteam.vts.comm.BinaryCommand.popException(BinaryCommand.java:643)
        at com.starbase.starteam.vts.comm.Command.pop(Command.java:303)
        at
com.starbase.starteam.vts.comm.BinaryCommand.readInt(BinaryCommand.java:183)
        at
com.starbase.starteam.LabelRWImpl.readGutsForCreation(LabelRWImpl.java:35)
        at
com.starbase.starteam.CmdCreateLabel.pop(CmdCreateLabel.java:32)
        at
com.starbase.starteam.vts.comm.CommandMacro.execute(CommandMacro.java:107)
        at
com.starbase.starteam.PutMethods$3.createNewLabel(PutMethods.java:148)
        at com.starbase.starteam.PutMethods$3.execute(PutMethods.java:103)
        at com.starbase.starteam.PutMethods.put(PutMethods.java:509)
        at com.starbase.starteam.PutMethods.put(PutMethods.java:503)
        at com.starbase.starteam.Server.putItems(Server.java:440)
        at com.starbase.starteam.Label.update(Label.java:548)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.starteam.StarTeamLabel.execute(StarTeamLabel.java:135)