ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: Ant test framework
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 03:58:33 GMT

Steve,

a build file test framework as a task?, e.g. the asserts are nested
elements..... so for the AvailableTest:

<buildfiletest buildFile="src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/available.xml">
     <target name="test1">
          <exception text="required argument not specified" />
     </target>
     <target name="test2">
          <exception text="required argument not specified" />
     </target>
     <target name="test3">
          <exception text="required argument not specified" />
     </target>
     <target name="test4">
               <property name="test" value"${null}"/>
     </target>
</buildfiletest>

is this what you mean?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    "Steve

                    Loughran"            To:     "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <steve_l@isera       cc:

                    n.com>               Subject:     Re: Ant test framework

                    05/28/02 01:07

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Ant