ant-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: Ant test framework
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 13:33:02 GMT

Ok, where to from here....do you want someone to come up with some tasks
and go from there? Or should we discuss the implementation details here
first?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    "Steve

                    Loughran"            To:     "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <steve_l@isera       cc:

                    n.com>               Subject:     Re: Ant test framework

                    05/29/02 02:57

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Ant