ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: Annoncement text for 1.5beta1
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 12:16:24 GMT
> On Fri, 3 May 2002, Jon Skeet <jon.skeet@peramon.com> wrote:
>
> > The post wasn't made to your server on any newsgroups
>
> I know, but comp.lang.java.softwaretools isn't moderated, is it?

No, but if *any* groups are moderated, the server (or client) just sends a mail message to
the moderator instead of posting it to the unmoderated groups. At least, that's the way I
believe it should work.

> > I'll be interested to see if it arrives.
>
> Neither in clj.announce, nor .softwaretools yet.
>
> Some other posts of mine have shown up, maybe my provider doesn't like
> it when I use my apache.org address.

Possibly, although I doubt it. We're investigating posting from a different machine - if you
don't mind the possibility of it coming through twice eventually, feel free to repost it and
we'll use it as a test :)

Jon