ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: Annoncement text for 1.5beta1
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 19:43:03 GMT
> >Jon Skeet is your guy for that.  He has created
> >a program that generates stubs for the missing
> >APIs.  You can use those stubs to compile all
> >the stuff...
>
> Jon, where is this magic piece of code ;)

Attached here (at least the zip file I think I sent last time someone asked for it :).

However, you shouldn't compile against the created dummies for actual binaries - the constants
compiled into the classes may well be wrong. This is more to make sure that the classes *can*
compile than for the classes themselves.

Let me know if you need help generating the stubs.

Jon