ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: Annoncement text for 1.5beta1
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 11:58:44 GMT
> On Fri, 3 May 2002, Jon Skeet <jon.skeet@peramon.com> wrote:
>
> > I've just approved the message for comp.lang.java.announce
>
> Great - I don't think my provider is carrying clja at all, so I didn't
> expect it would propagate to the moderato at all (and I didn't you
> were the moderator either 8-).
>
> Funny thing is that I haven't seen my own post to clj.softwaretools
> either, yet.

The post wasn't made to your server on any newsgroups - a post only gets posted to the newsgroups
at all themselves once it's been approved by someone, I believe. That means you'll have to
wait until it gets from another server first, I'm afraid... I'll be interested to see if it
arrives. I'm going to see what I can do about posting to my local server rather than the remote
one, as I think that propagates better...

Jon