ant-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject ant 1.5b1 RPM advice
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 14:36:13 GMT
Hi to all (JPP/JK)

I've got a little problem with ant 1.5b1 source,
since I want to have optional added to the
rpm but lack the needed commercials jars.

Alternative are :

- start the build, and replace the generated
  optional by one grabbed from the one in binary
  tarball.

  In such case, I'll have to include both source and binary in
  rpm, and to reduce rpm size, I'd rather like to have optional.jar
  available (and signed) in download dir

- Use InterfaceFaker from Jon (and ask Jon how it works ;)

Thanks for your advices...

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)