ant-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Annoncement text for 1.5beta1
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 19:26:48 GMT
>> Why did you drop the optional jar ?
>It is still there - but as part of the main
>distribution itself.  Haven't ya downlaod the
>beta yet? ;-)

Yes, in binary tarball but no more as a separate
jar. I used to make the rpm building core ant
from source and installing after the optional jar.

>> Could you at least provide a partial optional
>> jar including all compiled class for non-free
>> products (starteam (com.starbase), vaj (com.ibm.ivj),
>> weblogic (weblogic.ejb))
>
>...and, as ever, it is inclusive of all these.

The suggestion was to split optional in free/non-free
package. I could build the majority of optional but
still lack commercials products api to make build them.

So if I release a rpm, it will be with a partial optional
jar and you'll get users complaining about 'incorrect rpm'.

>> What's the problem with Regexp :
>>
>>        if (RegexpUtil.hasFlag(options, MATCH_SINGLELINE)) {
>>            cOptions |= RE.MATCH_SINGLELINE;
>>
>> RE.MATCH_SINGLELINE is unknown against regexp 1.2
>
>I will let somebody else answer that...

Ok