ant-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [JPackage-devel] FW: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 19:06:43 GMT
What strategy for the upcoming ant 1.5b1 rpm ?

The ant script I found in source tarball have
support for :

/etc/ant.conf, rpm_mode, usejikes

But there is a bug in rpm_mode !

# in rpm_mode get ant/optional/xml parser&api from JAVALIBDIR
if $rpm_mode; then
  JAVALIBDIR=/usr/share/java
  for i in ant ant-optional jaxp_parser xml_apis
  do
    if [ -z "$LOCALCLASSPATH" ] ; then
      LOCALCLASSPATH=$JAVALIBDIR/$i.jar
    else
      LOCALCLASSPATH="$i.jar":"$LOCALCLASSPATH"
    fi
  done

LOCALCLASSPATH="$i.jar":"$LOCALCLASSPATH"
should be
LOCALCLASSPATH="$JAVALIBDIR/$i.jar":"$LOCALCLASSPATH"

;)

BTW: do we agree on FHS use /var/lib/ant and /usr/lib/ant ?

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)