ant-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Annoncement text for 1.5beta1
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 19:05:40 GMT
Why did you drop the optional jar ?

Could you at least provide a partial optional
jar including all compiled class for non-free
products (starteam (com.starbase), vaj (com.ibm.ivj),
weblogic (weblogic.ejb))

What's the problem with Regexp :

        if (RegexpUtil.hasFlag(options, MATCH_SINGLELINE)) {
            cOptions |= RE.MATCH_SINGLELINE;

RE.MATCH_SINGLELINE is unknown against regexp 1.2

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)