ant-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Deitte <bdei...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Time to deprecate <jlink>?
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 15:16:05 GMT
Here's the first example, the rest are pretty much the same- mergefiles corresponds to zipgroupfileset,
and addfiles corresponds to zipfileset.

<jlink compress="false" outfile="out.jar">
   <mergefiles>
     <pathelement path="${build.dir}/mergefoo.jar"/>
     <pathelement path="${build.dir}/mergebar.jar"/>
   </mergefiles>
   <addfiles>
     <pathelement path="${build.dir}/mac.jar"/>
     <pathelement path="${build.dir}/pc.zip"/>
   </addfiles>
</jlink>

<jar compress="false" destfile="out.jar">
  <zipgroupfileset dir="${build.dir}" includes="mergefoo.jar,mergebar.jar"/>
  <zipfileset dir="${build.dir}" includes="mac.jar,pc.jar" />
</jar>

(It'd be nice at some point to override zipfileset/zipgroupfileset with jarfilesset/jargroupfileset,
something I don't think has been done.)  -Brian