ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chaganthi, Madhusudan R." <m...@cdc.gov>
Subject EJBC and EJBC60
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 18:49:51 GMT
Hi

I have been using Ant for a good 2 years in our shop with Weblogic
application server for building 35+ ejbs and 3 or 4 web applications. I have
but only great things to say about ANT.

The current version I am using is 1.3 Beta 3.

Now, I want to use XDoclet which necessitates me to move to Ant 1.4.x plus.

I would like to go to 1.4.1 but before that, there are a few questions.

I was using the ejb optional task Ejbc60 (Conor first wrote this for
Weblogic 6.0 users) and I have modified that task to set the compiler to
jikes, which by the way, has brought down the ejbc completion time
enormously.

Now, with the 1.4.x version, is it ok to use the old Ejbc60 or is there
anything that does a better job, say like Ejbc?

Any input regarding this will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Madhu