ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grey <KG...@dynamicsoft.com>
Subject RE: ImageManip
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 15:20:58 GMT

Great.  Will do.  I'll also send enhancements periodically as they're done.

~~K

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 6:12 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: ImageManip

+1

The only reason I was skeptical at first because of our tendency to push
back adding new tasks, but I agree that this is so close to the Java API
thats its a worthwhile addition.  If there no veto's, I'll add this myself
sometime after the next beta of 1.5 is released (to the 1.6 line, of
course) - unless someone beats me to it.

Kevin - what we need from you (if there are no vetos) is the Apache license
added to all source files and documentation added.

    Erik