ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grey <KG...@dynamicsoft.com>
Subject ANT tasks that utilize JAI
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 00:23:49 GMT

Heya,

            I've been casually working on a project to define ANT tasks to
perform various image manipulations using Java Advanced Imaging.  I
currently have defined only a couple tasks such as Rotate and Scale which
are subclasses of MatchingTask, but I'd like to have this setup such that I
can nest image manipulation tasks within each other, which would flow nicely
with the JAI "chaining" layout.  Can someone point me in the right direction
as to how I can set up the "nesting" of tasks?  Would this be a difficult
thing to accomplish?  I currently have my tasks setup as an optional package
which compiles with the current CVS version of ANT.  If anyone would like to
see what I have so far, let me know, otherwise I'll submit it to the project
once I have things setup the way I'd like them.

~~K
Kevin Z Grey