ant-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Loder <clo...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Ant <project> extension, templatized build files
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 21:32:49 GMT
Knut, that's an interesting approach -- care to share some
examples? It sounds like getting inter-project dependencies
to work is an important goal.

Currently I'm just struggling with getting mutual dependencies
to execute at most once (GNUmake style) while retaining the
abilitiy to use and <antcall>. Hrm... :)