ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: custom selector problem
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 23:38:15 GMT
At 03:55 PM 5/21/2002 -0400, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>I think you are right on with the addConfigured stuff.

Thanks for the feedback, it helps clear things up for me.

>Have you duplicated the issue?  If not, do you
>want me to send you the code to duplicate?

I haven't duplicated it, but then I haven't tried yet. I only got your
email late last night (it was a long weekend where I live). I will set up
some tests tonight. You can either send me your code anyway, or wait until
I try replicating the problem. I suspect that the problem will be easy to
reproduce, though. :-)