ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: "Prompt" ANT task....
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 15:00:38 GMT
Actually, what I think would be MUCH better
for the FTP task would be to have an encrypted
file with the name and password, and the ftp task
able to take that file name as a parameter, and
decrypt it's content. Or, at least, something
along these lines.

And, over the past year or two, several prompt
tasks have been contributed. I recall playing
around with one of them. But since ant tends almost
aways to be run as part of automated builds, the
prompt code apparently never went very far...