ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional PropertyFileTest.java
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 00:48:16 GMT
--- Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> If we could just redirect your skills towards our BuildFileTest
> mechanisms (check out the patch I submitted earlier which exploited
> the <propertyfile> bug - it was only one additional build file line,
> and one Java line).

Okay -- I promise I'll look into it and getting better about doing the
testcases stuff.

> We love you Diane!

Thanks -- I probably needed that, what with having felt completely useless
today, since it's virtually impossible nowadays to be productive with a
disfunctional rodent. (Plus I had this awful dream last night in which
everyone was utterly indifferent towards me -- what a nightmare! :)

Clicking functionally now,
Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)