ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant-myrmidon/container/src/test/org/apache/myrmidon/components/builder/test DefaultProjectBuilderTestCase.java bad-target-name.ant
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 22:41:29 GMT
On Mon, 27 May 2002 23:54, Darrell DeBoer wrote:
> On Mon, 27 May 2002 23:42, adammurdoch@apache.org wrote:
> > adammurdoch    02/05/27 06:42:30
> >
> >   Modified:
> > container/src/test/org/apache/myrmidon/components/builder/test
> > DefaultProjectBuilderTestCase.java
> >   Removed:
> > container/src/test/org/apache/myrmidon/components/builder/test
> > bad-target-name.ant
> >   Log:
> >   Fixed last broken unit test (ever):
>
> ;)
> Fantastic! Thanks for all your work getting those tests passing. It would
> be great to get GUMP running them regularly so we can make sure they stay
> fixed.

XDoclet is not building at the moment. However what we could do is change the
gump descriptors to use the jars inside our CVS via something like

<project name="jakarta-ant-myrmidon-lib">
  <jar name="tools/xdoclet/xdoclet.jar"/>
  <jar name="tools/xdoclet/xjavadoc.jar"/>
</project>

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald