ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Murdoch <>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] TypeDef requires libraries?
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 01:42:40 GMT
On Wed, 22 May 2002 11:25, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
> I notice that you have changed the AbstractTypeDef class so that you can
> only deploy from libraries and not from raw Classpath or similar. Was this
> intentional or not?

It does deploy from a classpath, it's just creating a Library wrapper for the
classpath.  This is so that it picks up the shared classloader and whatever
extensions are needed by jars in the classpath.  And because the deployer
only deploys from a Library (for now).

The deployment stuff still needs a fair bit of tidy-up.  I'm only half done
with cleaning this stuff up, to fit better between the library stuff on one
side, and the namespace stuff on the other.  It should all end up being
simpler than it currently is.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message