ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [myrmidon] typelib task
Date Sun, 12 May 2002 01:01:54 GMT
On Sat, 11 May 2002 20:14, Adam Murdoch wrote:
> Now that we have the <typelib> task, do we want to get rid of the <import>
> element from the project file

Well I still see them as separate. One of them loads library from a file and
one loads library from an abstract name.

> (and the TypeLib stuff in Project)?

The whole Project object and everything in oldmodel.* is going to be delted at
some stage in future so we can ignore that for now. Check out model.* to see
the direction I think we should be going. basically it moves most of the
model + workspace stuff to be tasks. The stuff that is not moved to tasks is
placed in Module implementation.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald