ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Horn <>
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 17:26:12 GMT

This is a JSPC adapter to use JRun.

It's based on the code from early December. Diffs are included (though
admittedly without CVS version numbers..).

I changed a couple of things in, partyl to support filename mapping -
JSP to Java, and also to do <%@include .. %> staleness checks (which created a
dependency on Apache RegEx). I'm in need of updating this to JRun 3.1 , but it
worked fine on 3.0

I haven't had time to keep up with the cvs changes / do the 3.1 change, so
thought I might as well submit for now..

'Everthing should be made as simple as possible,
  but no simpler.'
     Albert Einstein

Do You Yahoo!?