ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Annoncement text for 1.5beta1
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 19:25:35 GMT
--- Magesh Umasankar <umagesh@apache.org> wrote:
> [...]

Didn't know we were doing that this time around (sorry, no, haven't
downloaded beta yet). So, should we still make a distinction in the doc
between core and optional tasks? -- might that get confusing for people,
if they're all bundled together now? (I'm not suggesting we shouldn't do
the bundle, just that maybe I should fix the doc :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)