ant-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rousse <>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: [JPackage-devel] RE: RPMs
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 12:31:03 GMT
Ainsi parlait Jeudi 2 Mai 2002 11:34, Stefan Bodewig :
> On 02 May 2002, Nicolas Mailhot <> wrote:
> > How about letting Guillaume change the env vars used by ant script
> > internally so that they match jpackages, and convert old ant env
> > vars to new ones ar script start if rpmmode=false ?
> Sounds good.
So you'll have to wait a bit, as i'm currently trying to focus on what i'm
supposed to do. Just following this discussion is quite difficult for me
currently, so i only fixed sofar urgent problems (see last ant release
changelog). I'll try to have a look this WE.

I just remind java-function library is available in our CVS here and
all jpackage members have commit right...

> > (btw I think there was a huge time lag on some of your answers,
> > sorry if I was late replying:(
> I think this is mostly due to me doing far more things than I should
> at the same time, sorry.
And me trying to stop doing the same :-)
Guillaume Rousse <>
GPG key

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>