ant-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Rousse <rou...@ccr.jussieu.fr>
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: [JPackage-devel] RE: RPMs
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 12:31:03 GMT
Ainsi parlait Jeudi 2 Mai 2002 11:34, Stefan Bodewig :
> On 02 May 2002, Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mailhot@laposte.net> wrote:
> > How about letting Guillaume change the env vars used by ant script
> > internally so that they match jpackages, and convert old ant env
> > vars to new ones ar script start if rpmmode=false ?
>
> Sounds good.
So you'll have to wait a bit, as i'm currently trying to focus on what i'm
supposed to do. Just following this discussion is quite difficult for me
currently, so i only fixed sofar urgent problems (see last ant release
changelog). I'll try to have a look this WE.

I just remind java-function library is available in our CVS here
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jpackage/jpackage-utils and
all jpackage members have commit right...

> > (btw I think there was a huge time lag on some of your answers,
> > sorry if I was late replying:(
>
> I think this is mostly due to me doing far more things than I should
> at the same time, sorry.
And me trying to stop doing the same :-)
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html