ant-dev mailing list archives

From "H, Sugumaran (CORP, GEITC)" <Sugumara...@geind.ge.com>
Subject RE: Name attribute in Manifest file
Date Mon, 13 May 2002 10:42:32 GMT
Jar snippet..

<jar 	jarfile = "${cs.projects.root.dir}/${cs.common.jarEdit.name}"
			manifest =
"${cs.projects.root.dir}/Builds/jaredit.mf"

	<fileset dir = "${cs.projects.root.dir}">
	<include name = "lib/CSUtilities.jar"/>
	<include name = "lib/xerces.jar"/>
	</fileset>
</jar>

and the content of Manifest file is

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Name: com/
Class-Path: . ./lib/CSUtilities.jar ./lib/xerces.jar
Main-Class: com.ge.gxs.icp.cs.util.JarEdit
Specification-Title: JarEdit
Specification-Version: 1.0
Specification-Vendor: GE Global eXchange Services
Package-Vendor: GE Global eXchange Services

error message is

[jar] Manifest is invalid: Manifest sections should start with a "Name"
attribute and not "Class-Path"

and without the Name attribute in Manifest error message is

[jar] Manifest is invalid: Manifest sections should start with a "Name"
attribute and not "Class-Path"

Pl. mail me back in caseif you need any more details...