ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mail...@laposte.net>
Subject RE: [JPackage-devel] FW: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 09:49:40 GMT
Hi,

	Ok, time for a new dump. This is an add-features release. Main changes
:
        * moved user ant conf from ~/.antrc to ~/.ant/etc/ant.conf
        * added $ANT-HOME/classes to ant classpath à la tomcat
        * did the logical thing and added ~/.ant/classes and ~/.ant/lib
          to ant classpath.

The full ant classpath now looks like this :
        * tools.jar or classes.zip
        * jars defined in rpmmode (i.e. ant.jar, ant-optionnal.jar,
          jaxp-parser.jar, xml-apis.jar), void in normal mode
        * classes in $ANT_HOME/classes
        * jars in $ANT_HOME/lib
        * classes in $HOME/.ant/classes
        * jars in $HOME/.ant/lib
        * localclasspath

Which should make everyone happy I hope.

I've also updated jpackage-utils to include both OSX and AIX hacks to
enable building of an ant 1.5 beta 1 rpm depending on latest
jpackage-utils.

If code review is sucessfull, a version of jpackage-utils java functions
will be bundled in ant main archive.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot