ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mail...@laposte.net>
Subject RE: [JPackage-devel] FW: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 11:33:25 GMT
Le ven 03/05/2002 à 12:22, GOMEZ Henri a écrit :

> Ok, if your script is ready, thank to send us the patch file against
> 1.5b so I could release the 1.5b rpm asap

Here it is :
        1. ant.5 latest script
        2. ant-4.5.patch diff of latest changes of the script :
            1. fix some very stupid typos,
            2. ANT_HOME=/usr/share/ant in rpmmode,
            3. add ANT_HOME/lib to classpath even in rpmmode,
            4. build all classpath elements :-ended so I don't have to
               bother anymore if the previous classpath element was void
               or not
            5. -> LOCALCLASSPATH = LOCALCLASSPATH RPMCOREJARS COREJARS
               CLASSPATH
        3. jvm.list.patch add OSX JAVA_HOME to list
        4. java-functions+setjavacmd.patch : add setjavacmd to
           java-functions for AIX hack inclusion

Note that the patched version of jpackage-utils is required by this
script if JAVA_HOME and JAVACMD are not set.

This works on my box with ant 1.4 and a pretty complex build.xml

Now I'll get something to it and try to figure how I'll commit the
jpackage-utils part in jpackage cvs:)

Regards

--
Nicolas Mailhot