ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mail...@laposte.net>
Subject RE: [JPackage-devel] FW: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 08:31:07 GMT
Le jeu 02/05/2002 à 21:06, GOMEZ Henri a écrit :
> What strategy for the upcoming ant 1.5b1 rpm ?
>
> The ant script I found in source tarball have
> support for :
>
> /etc/ant.conf, rpm_mode, usejikes
>
> But there is a bug in rpm_mode !

Yep, corrected in my version.

Since this is a beta anyway I think we should try the rollout with my
script, it should work fine in rpmmode (but requires java-functions)

The remaining sticking points for ant cvs commit I think are :
* integration of the workarounds in java-functions
* audit of java-functions for non-linux platforms and file layout of
version to commit in ant cvs

None of which should impede rpmmode.

I will try to check in an updated java-functions in jpackage cvs today,
but I won't make any hard promises.

> BTW: do we agree on FHS use /var/lib/ant and /usr/lib/ant ?

I certainly agree with myself:)

Regards

--
Nicolas Mailhot