ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mail...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: [JPackage-devel] FW: jakarta ant 1.4.1/1.5 ant script
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 09:40:29 GMT
Le jeu 02/05/2002 à 11:33, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :
> On 02 May 2002, Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas.Mailhot@laposte.net> wrote:
>
> > Anyway the new (new) classpath builder is recursive
>
> "Ant's" is not and this is for a reason - JAVA_HOME/lib/ext isn't
> recursive either.

Ok. If you really think being recursive is bad, that's just a switch in
find. Just tell me and I'll un-recurse it. However I'm not sure that in
ant lib context it wouldn't be a good thing.

> > and works with ant installations in "New ant" and jars like "I love
> > spaces.jar", so please consider it.
>
> I will give it a very serious look, thanks for your effort and
> persistence.

I will try to solve any sticking points you raise till the whole thing
ends up in ant cvs:)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot